The movers arrive tomorrow to pick-up everything and then many decisions need to be made. I have a great open space that I am going to turn into my sewing/quilting studio.
But there are a lot of choices that I need to make
- Where to I put the longarm
- What wall would be best for all of my storage cabinets
- What kind of a cutting table should I build (BIG I HOPE!)
- Where does the design wall go
- Do I have my computer and "office" in the same place as my sewing area
- What kind of lighting do I put in (the lighting needs to be seriously upgraded in the site)
- But the first bit question is - what color should I paint the studio. Right now it is a nice creamy darkish tan - it make the room fee cozy, but not great for working with fabrics and seeing colors.
First of all - it is in the basement (the basement has been nicknamed the "QC" (Quilting Cave)
But the room is nice and big and there is some natural light
So the big question of the day is - what color????
- pure white
- a shade of grey - if grey what shade
- a light beige
- a light taupe
So - if you could pick any color - what color would you choose and why?